We, at Belirti, follow the below ENVIROMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY.
- To meet with the standards determined by relevant laws and regulations
- Reducing the use of natural resources and to consume re-usable and recyclable materials as much as possible
- wherever applicable to reduce wastes arising from our services and activities,
- To care about environmental criteria on investment decisions
- In all our activities, to act carefuly and cautiously on all of our actions for environmental care
- To develop an environmental management system and keep this system active and up-to-date
- To reduce emergency risks
- To train all staff for protecting the environment
- To perform all requirements of “ISO 14001 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM”
- To advise the third parties such as our suppliers and subcontractorsÂ to implement a system similar to ours
- To continuously enhance our Environmental Management System and to prevent pollution that we may cause in the environment.